MEAL PLAN - week three, Mediterranean Night

Yum. Yum. Yum.  I might be the only person in this house loving tonight's dish, but seriously, it was delish.  I have no idea how hard it was to make, since it was dance night and Mark stepped in again (thank you honey), but I arrived back home in time to help throw together the yogurt cucumber sauce and that was pretty simple.



Tuesday's Menu (Made on Monday): Chickpea-Spinach Curry with Cucumber-Yogurt Sauce
                                                         

Mark does report that the listed hands-on time of 15 minutes must be for chefs and people with better knives than us.  Of course, if either of us had any idea how you're supposed to seed cucumbers, that would have been a bit faster too, but, we worked it out.  It also turns out that we had less curry left than we thought, so instead of 2 tablespoons, we had a little less than one.  But, the ginger helped carry it.  I will say that the yogurt sauce made this dish for me.  I could have sat with a spoon and the bowl of that!  Evie was satisfied with the naan, so there was something for everyone.  Probably will not often be repeated, but it was a good, healthy meal for our little family, so that made us happy.  Well, Mommy and Daddy were happy anyway....I can't explain the tic tacs.  Maybe she was worried about the garlic and curry.


Comments

Popular Posts