Recently we signed our little one up for Kiwi Crate, a monthly delivery of age appropriate themed crafts. One of the extra bonuses are e-mails with heads up on extra crates, craft ideas, and...recipes!!! If you are a regular (well, as regular as you can be with my irregular posts) reader of this blog, you know we love to try recipes around here. This one was for homemade orangesicles. It was 5 ingredients....truly 5. Not like those ridiculous "6 ingredient" meals that include some sort of processed boxed ingredient with 50 components. No. These were, and I'm doing this totally from memory right now:
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup orange juice
3 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon orange extract
Mix those together, pour into molds, freeze, done. Not to mention, they are amazingly delicious. Here is the link to the original posting on Kiwi Crate. Next, our own pictures of Evie making her own yummy treats, and then enjoying them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instant Pot Oatmeal
Heyo! Popping back on to the blog to share my youngest's current favorite thing: oatmeal for breakfast. She loves hot meals in the morni...
-
I always said I would allow my daughter to make her own decisions about what she believes in. My own growing up experience was open to diffe...
-
I once had a friend tell me I was the only woman he knew that could sit and cross-stitch something while at the same time yell obscenities a...
-
Little Sous Chef approves this message.... I have written previously about our affinity for Cuisine at home, so I won't...







No comments:
Post a Comment