Tuesday, August 2, 2011
So much to (re)learn
When Evie was first born, and I discovered this whole blogging thing, I went on a crash course to learn as much as I could. I read other blogs, I learned HTML or whatever it was I had to do to do "strike through." I probably drove Manic Mommy nuts with questions. But, I became pretty comfortable and apparently had a lot to say. After a 2-3 year hiatus, I'm having a bit of difficulty getting back into the swing of things! My brain is wired for 140 characters, I actually think in status updates from time to time. Given my true nature of story telling and talking one's ears off, I think it shouldn't be too long until I'm back to long winded diatribes about whatever occurs to me on any given day. I know. You're all on the edge of your seats. I have noticed that in the interim, Blogger has gotten a lot more user friendly. So to that, I'm making the pledge to blog at least once per week. I think that's a nice low ambition to begin with. I think this is my second this week already, so I'm exceeding expectations. Love it when I can excel like that...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Instant Pot Oatmeal
Heyo! Popping back on to the blog to share my youngest's current favorite thing: oatmeal for breakfast. She loves hot meals in the morni...
-
I always said I would allow my daughter to make her own decisions about what she believes in. My own growing up experience was open to diffe...
-
Little Sous Chef approves this message.... I have written previously about our affinity for Cuisine at home, so I won't...
-
I once had a friend tell me I was the only woman he knew that could sit and cross-stitch something while at the same time yell obscenities a...
No comments:
Post a Comment