Update, Happy, Happy Update!

A blog or so ago, I raved about our friend Kristine and her photography company. Tonight we got to view our preview pics on her blog, along with a slide show she put together.

I am almost speechless with joy. For those of you who know me personally, for me to be speechless is a monumental occasion. Seriously. Kristine did an amazing job. She took pictures that show you how I see my daughter. Other mothers will know what I mean.

We're the part on her blog entitled "Baby Evie. 6 months" Go see it. Leave comments. LOTS of comments. Make her feel loved. She deserves it.

Kristine - you have an amazing gift. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I would be remiss if I did not thank my Sister for referring us to the Pringles. I'm off to watch the slide show again. And again. And again....

Comments

CheckyPantz said…
Dude, those pictures are outrageously awesome. Seriously.

Handsomest. Family. Ever.
HRH said…
I totally get it. Those are amazing beautiful pictures. Now you need about 50 large frames...
Manic Mommy said…
She does have the most amazing blue eyes. But all I see is you, K.
OMG, those pictures were GORGEOUS!

Thanks for visiting me in the Trenches--I love your blog name!
Kristine Pringle said…
Kristi, thank you so much for the super sweet blog post. I'm so happy you love the pictures!

Popular Posts